SELF-CONTAINED TRASH COMPACTORS
The Marathon Equipment RJ-250SC Self-Contained Trash Compactors for Roll-Off Trucks are perfect for weekly volumes of more than 100 cubic yards of wet or general waste materials. All Marathon Equipment RJ-250SC trash compactor models have a packer head permanently attached to the container.
The Marathon Equipment RJ-250SC Self-Contained Trash Compactor can be customized with a variety of loading arrangements and compaction options to suit your specific needs.
Marathon Equipment RJ-250SC Series Benefits
- Exclusive 41″ x 58″ feed opening to handle large, bulky items
- Continuous feeding capability — even while the compactor is operating
- Adaptable to special loading systems such as large-capacity hoppers, security chutes, or total enclosures
- Odor and pest control from the Marathon Ozone Odor Control option
- Easy loading from either ground or dock level
- Up to 24 tons of crushing force to reduce refuse to a fraction of its former size, saving valuable space and reducing landfill trips
- Fire hose connection provided on each unit
- Factory testing to ensure leak-proof construction
P-Seal Watertight Closure
The P-shaped Door Seal is specially designed for portable compaction containers to provide a superior watertight closure. The mounting is engineered for quick and easy installation when replacement is necessary, requiring no field fitting, cutting, or welding.
Double-Hinge with Bronze Bushing
Every Marathon Equipment RJ-250SC is tested for watertightness before leaving the factory. Liquid retention is ensured by the incredible Double-Hinge. It creates uniform seal compression while eliminating the seal “scrubbing” and damage so often encountered with competitive designs. The Double-Hinge also saves expensive driver and truck time because only one easy-to-operate ratchet is required to make it work.
The innovative “Bubble Gate” adds a full cubic yard to container capacity. Superior compaction ratios result from its special curved shape. These two unique benefits reduce costs of disposal.
The ultimate in latch systems, the Marathon “Auto Relatch” eliminates the need to hold the door while operating the latch ratchet. This design enables the operator to use both hands on the ratchet.
Factory testing to ensure leak-proof construction.
Large Feed Opening
Exclusive 41″ x 58″ feed opening to handle large, bulky items
Incredible Crushing Force
Up to 24 tons of crushing force to reduce refuse to a fraction of its former size, saving valuable space and reducing your number of hauls.
Continuous feeding capability — even while the compactor is operating.