Schwarze A9 Monsoon Regenerative Air Street Sweeper
Schwarze 9.6 Cubic Yard Regenerative Air Street Sweeper
The Schwarze A9 Monsoon is a heavy-duty, chassis-mounted, regenerative air street sweeper with a 9.6 cubic yard hopper. The Schwarze A9 Monsoon has the largest standard hopper in the industry.
Larger capacity means more sweeping and less dumping. The A9 Monsoon’s capacity has made it a favorite in regions where leaf sweeping isn’t just a task, it’s a way of life. To work in concert with the large hopper, the A9 Monsoon also features the largest dump door in its class, allowing a full packed hopper to empty with ease. like other Schwarze’s sweepers, large flow area saw tooth drop-down screens allow debris capacity all the way to the screens without plugging.
Patent Pending Single Engine Configuration
The Schwarze A9 Monsoon SE has no performance compromise from its twin-engine version and can perform most typical sweeping at low single-engine speeds, allowing for low noise and operational costs. When full power is needed for heavy jobs like construction and spring cleanup, the A9 Monsoon SE comes through with the same amount of sweep power available on the twin-engine A9 Monsoon. Designed to operate exactly like the twin-engine model, little if any additional operator and technician training is required.
The Schwarze A9 Monsoon is a heavy-duty workhorse that will provide a high-quality option with a low cost of ownership. Come to the people you know for the products you trust.
Key Product Features
- All Schwarze products are manufactured in an ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9001:2105 Standard quality system certified facility.
- Increased broom surface area enables the transfer of materials from a greater distance from the sweeping head.
- Optional Gutter Broom Extension Override (GEO) Increased the usability of gutter brooms and expanded.
- Angled Rubber Blast Orifice pickup head Increases debris transfer while enabling high-speed sweeping.
- Largest dump door in the industry allows clean dumping even in packed leaves.