Marathon Equipment RJ-225 Series Ultra Stationary Compactor
STATIONARY TRASH COMPACTORS
Marathon Equipment RJ-225 series commercial stationary trash compactors are ideally suited for commercial and medium-industrial applications, offers 52,000 lbs. to 67,000 lbs. of compaction force (dependent upon model) with multiple options, and the Tricon Fullness Assurance system. Marathon Equipment RJ-225 Series Commercial Stationary Trash Compactors are one of the best-selling stationary trash compactors in the industry.
Marathon Equipment RJ-225 Series Features & Benefits:
- Ideally suited for commercial and medium-industrial applications
- Up to 67,000 lbs. of compaction force on the Marathon Equipment RJ-225HD
- Up to 55,000 lbs. of compaction force on the Marathon Equipment RJ-225
- Up to 52,000 lbs. of compaction force on the Marathon Equipment RJ-225 Ultra
- Tricon Fullness Assurance System
- Multiple options available
- IEC motor starter
- Thicker steel in key structural areas for heavy-duty construction: charge-box floor and ram face, 1⁄2″ steel; ram top, 3⁄8″ steel; sides, 1⁄4″ steel plate
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor
- Quick-release motor mount on the side-mounted power unit for easy servicing and maintenance
- TRICON Fullness Assurance System eliminates all but one limit switch. It also produces better compaction ratios by making the ram dwell against the trash, reducing the “memory” and springback. TRICON offers better cold-weather performance and extends the life of the compactor
- Removable weather cover on the power unit for easy servicing and maintenance
Marathon Equipment RJ-225 Stationary Compactor
The Marathon Equipment RJ-225 is the best compactor value. Built for reliable performance in commercial and medium-industrial situations, it effectively reduces solid-waste material to a fraction of its original size. It is attractively priced and features a 56-second cycle time and powerful 55,100 lbs. maximum compaction force.
Marathon Equipment RJ-225HD Stationary Compactor
The Marathon Equipment RJ-225HD is specifically designed for tough waste disposal applications due to its heavy-duty features. The 1/2″ steel plate charge-box floor is mounted on four 4″ steel channels, and has a 1/2″ ram face plate, backed with 10″ channels and incorporated T-1. The 3/8″ ram top is supported by eight heavy-duty formed cross members and heavily reinforced charge-box sides that allow the Marathon Equipment RJ-225HD to be placed in high-stress areas.
The Marathon Equipment RJ-225HD is ideally suited for industrial applications such as the disposal of skids and cartons, and recycling OCC (old corrugated cardboard), paper, and similar materials. Electrical components, including the control box assembly, are UL and CUL listed. The 40 1⁄2″ x 60″ charge-box is 33 5/16″ deep to make disposal fast and easy.
Marathon Equipment RJ-225 Ultra Stationary Compactor
The Marathon RJ-225 Ultra stationary compactor is a highly efficient, economical compactor for cost-conscious waste generators. The Marathon Equipment RJ-225 Ultra provides many cost-saving benefits including labor reduction, fewer collection pick-ups, and a space-saving design. The Marathon Equipment RJ-225 Ultra is equipped with a side-mounted power unit. The power unit’s configuration eliminates all electrical components within the compactor. It features an operator-accessible reset button for the motor starter, which eliminates the need to access the control box in order to reset the motor starter. The external limit switch reduces maintenance costs.
The Marathon Equipment RJ-225 Ultra compactor is fully automatic. The operator can simply dump waste into the large 40 1/2″ x 60″ charge-box opening and turn the key. After the compaction cycle is complete, the unit shuts down automatically. Key operation gives the operator absolute control over the compactor operation. The packing ram is supported by intelligently designed cast-iron shoes that ride on replaceable wear strips. This exclusive design protects the charge-box floor from the full force of the packing ram, extending the ram’s life cycle and dramatically reducing compaction-robbing friction.