SELF-CONTAINED TRASH COMPACTORS
The Marathon Equipment RJ-100SC Self-Contained Trash Compactors with container makes handling wet or dry waste incredibly simple. The Marathon Equipment RJ-100SC self-contained compactor is easy to load from both the ground and dock levels. In addition, a compaction hopper can be used to double or triple the loading capacity. Waste can be fed continuously while the unit is cycling.
With over 18 tons of crushing power, the Marathon Equipment RJ-100SC self-contained trash compactor will reduce refuse to a fraction of its original size. The universal double-end pickup and dock-friendly design make the Marathon Equipment RJ-100SC compactor ideal for dock-fed applications. Other features include fire hose connections on each unit, hinge grease fittings, plus ground and guide rollers.
Marathon Equipment RJ-100SC Series Benefits
- Exclusive 35″ x 60″ feed opening to handle large, bulky items
- Continuous feeding capability — even while the compactor is operating
- Adaptable to special loading systems such as large-capacity hoppers, security chutes, total enclosures, and more
- Odor and pest control via the Marathon Ozone Odor Control option
- Easy loading from either ground or dock level
- Over 18 tons of crushing force to reduce refuse to a fraction of its former size, saving valuable space and reducing landfill trips
- Fire hose connection provided on each unit
- Factory testing to ensure leak-proof construction
- Large 35″ x 60″ Feed Opening
- Full Door Seal with P-Seal
- Bubble Gate with Auto Relatch and Double-Hinge Door
- Qwik Clean Tank
- Cycon Life-Xtender Cyclic Control
P-Seal Watertight Closure
The P-shaped Door Seal is specially designed for portable compaction containers to provide a superior watertight closure. The mounting is engineered for quick and easy installation when replacement is necessary, requiring no field fitting, cutting, or welding.
Double-Hinge with Bronze Bushing
Every Marathon Equipment RJ-250SC is tested for watertightness before leaving the factory. Liquid retention is ensured by the incredible Double-Hinge. It creates uniform seal compression while eliminating the seal “scrubbing” and damage so often encountered with competitive designs. The Double-Hinge also saves expensive driver and truck time because only one easy-to-operate ratchet is required to make it work.
The innovative “Bubble Gate” adds a full cubic yard to container capacity. Superior compaction ratios result from its special curved shape. These two unique benefits reduce costs of disposal.
The ultimate in latch systems, the Marathon “Auto Relatch” eliminates the need to hold the door while operating the latch ratchet. This design enables the operator to use both hands on the ratchet.
Continuous feeding capability — even while the compactor is operating
Save Valuable Space
Over 18 tons of crushing force to reduce refuse to a fraction of its former size, saving valuable space and reducing landfill trips
Exclusive 35″ x 60″ feed opening to handle large, bulky items
Qwik Clean Tank
The Qwik Clean tank feature, standard on all Marathon Equipment RJ-100SC compactors, funnels any liquid seepage which can occur during compaction into an enclosed area underneath the charge box floor. The liquid is automatically discharged at the disposal site, in effect flushing the container and the area behind the ram. The 12″ high, up to 750-gallon capacity sump area is designed to provide easier hook access for roll-off drivers.