Marathon Pak’nTainer Self-Contained Front-Load/Rear Load Compactor
PAK’NTAINER SELF-CONTAINED FRONT-LOAD / REAR-LOAD COMPACTOR
The Marathon Equipment Pak’nTainer Self-Contained Trash Compactor for Front-Load and Rear-Load garbage trucks is specially designed for compacting and containing wet or dry waste and simplifying waste dumping. Its liquid-tight design helps maintain a sanitary environment, while saving money, for those generating as little as 20 cubic-yards of refuse a week.
Place the Marathon Equipment Pak’nTainer trash compactor wherever needed, whenever needed — temporarily or permanently. No anchoring, no concrete pad, no special surfaces required. It can be used alone or to “fill the gap” in combination with other units.
The trash compactor container is tapered to achieve superior compaction ratios and aid with waste ejection, which eliminates excessive wear and tear on frontload or rearload garbage trucks. It can also be chute-fed to allow the container to be placed in an area that is not aligned with a wall opening, similar to self-contained or stationary compactor applications.
Marathon Equipment Pak’nTainer Compactor Benefits
- Large 48″ x 22 9/16″ clear-top opening handles even large, bulky items
- Cycon Life-Xtender™ Control System (for use with 3-phase only) eliminates all pressure and limit switches dramatically improves cold-weather performance, and reduces maintenance costs and downtime
- Fixed breaker-bar teeth help keep materials in container and charge box clear
- Hydraulic plumbing to both sides with quick-release disconnects for added versatility in any application
- Tri-voltage standard for easy conversion to 208-, 230-, or 460-volt power
- Single-phase 110 with 3/4 hp motor available at no additional charge
- Heavy-duty hinges for durability
- Lockable panel box to increase security
- Convenient low loading height